Vote for Abe Laydon by June 26
We don’t need a career politician on the Board of County Commissioners, we do need a leader who places YOUR CONCERNS over the concerns of politicians and special interests with the experience and qualifications needed to get the job done. Abe Laydon is the most qualified and experienced candidate with the results to prove it. The combination of public service and private sector experience Abe has is exactly what we need to bring a fresh perspective to the important work of a Douglas County Commissioner.
BALLOT DROP OFF INFORMATION
You must have your ballot returned by Tuesday, June 26 – no later than 7 pm.
These locations are available 24-hours a day beginning Monday, June 4 until Election Day, Tuesday, June 26 at 7:00 p.m.
- Castle Pines Library – 360 Village Square Lane Castle Pines
- Douglas County Elections – 125 Stephanie Place Castle Rock
- Town of Castle Rock – 100 N. Wilcox Street Castle Rock
- Highlands Ranch Motor Vehicle – 2223 W. Wildcat Reserve Parkway Highlands Ranch
- Highlands Ranch Sheriff’s Substation – 9250 Zotos Drive Highlands Ranch
- Town of Larkspur – 8720 Spruce Mountain Road Larkspur
- Lone Tree Motor Vehicle, Park Meadows Center – 9350 Heritage Hills Circle Lone Tree
- Parker Police Department – 18600 Lincoln Meadows Parkway Parker
- Parker Town Hall – 20120 E. Mainstreet Parker
Library Business Hours Only Ballot Drop-off Location
Roxborough Library – 8357 N. Rampart Range Rd., Ste 200 Littleton (This location is available during library business hours beginning Monday, June 4 – June 25, and on Election Day, Tuesday, June 26 from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.)