Vote for Abe by November 6
When you vote for your next Douglas County Commissioner in the 2018 General Election, vote for a leader who places YOUR CONCERNS over the concerns of politicians and special interests with the experience and qualifications needed to get the job done. Abe Laydon is the most qualified and experienced candidate with the results to prove it. The combination of public service and private sector experience Abe has is exactly what we need to bring a fresh perspective to the important work of a Douglas County Commissioner.
Ballot Drop-off Information
If you haven’t already cast your ballot, be sure to complete it and return it at one of Douglas County’s many ballot drop-off locations to ensure it is received in time. All information below provided by Douglas County Government.
Ballots must be placed in the ballot box by the close of polls at 7 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018. Postmarks do not count.
24-Hour Ballot Drop-off Locations
These locations are available 24-hours a day through Tuesday, Nov. 6 at 7 p.m.
- Castle Pines Library – 360 Village Square Lane, Castle Pines
- Douglas County Elections – 125 Stephanie Place, Castle Rock
- Town of Castle Rock (parking lot) – 100 N. Wilcox Street, Castle Rock
- Highlands Ranch Motor Vehicle – 2223 W. Wildcat Reserve Parkway, Highlands Ranch
- Highlands Ranch Sheriff’s Substation – 9250 Zotos Drive, Highlands Ranch
- Town of Larkspur – 8720 Spruce Mountain Road, Larkspur
- Lone Tree Motor Vehicle, Park Meadows Center – 9350 Heritage Hills Circle, Lone Tree
- Parker Police Department – 18600 Lincoln Meadows Parkway, Parker
- Parker Town Hall – 20120 E. Mainstreet, Parker
Regular Business Hours Only Ballot Drop-off Location
This location is available during library business hours through Monday, Nov. 5, and on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 6 from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Roxborough Library – 8357 N. Rampart Range Rd., Ste 200, Littleton
These locations are for ballot drop-off only. Douglas County also offers several locations that can do more than accept your voted ballot, please visit the Voter Service and Polling Center for more information.
I would be honored to earn your vote as your next Douglas County Commissioner.